Don't really have a topic to talk about, once again. I just feel like writing.
I saw my best friend of 10 years today :) she had been at college down in South Carolina so it felt really good to see her. I always have worries and doubts about whether or not I'll get to see her. I mean I know that she loves me, I really do. But sometimes it just feels like I'm not as important to her as she is to me. But that's probably just because I'm not used to her being away at school. And I mean don't get me wrong I want her to have friends other than me and all that jazz, I just wish sometimes that she would treat me the way I treat her. Like it's completely clear that she is my best friend and that I love her with all of my heart and always will. It's apparent that she's a top priority of mine. And it's not always the same way with her. But that's okay. I'm just glad to have her as my best friend :)
Nothing else much has happened recently. I got into college, as I already posted about... I started a tumblr! It's super addicting. Someone told me that I'm not supposed to tell people about my tumblr? Or something? I don't know. Whatever. Check it out if you want: shesajunkieformusic.tumblr.com That link could change, but for now that's what it is.
My life is pretty boring recently. Except for getting into college :) but other than that, nothing ever really happens. Which I guess is okay. Sometimes I wish that something crazy would happen though, just for some excitement. Eh. Whatever.
So yeah, that's pretty much it. This post is pretty pointless, but like I said I just felt like writing. I had some time to kill before my friend picks me up to go out, so I figured I'd write.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
im a good friend and i dont get a shout out :'(
ReplyDelete